Derived from kelp, blue-green algae, minerals, micronutrients and naturally occuring bacteria.
8.30 lb per gallon
0.99 kg per liter
It is recommended that the product be used within 6 months of purchase. Avoid excessive heat. Avoid direct sunlight. Do not allow product to freeze.
Product is non-hazardous. In case of accidental exposure, flush with water. Refer to SDS.
Application rates require recommendations by a BioLynceus® representative for this product. All application details and project scope for the use of this product is only available from a BioLynceus® representative due to the complexity of different sites and the different types of facilities.
Application & Program Efficacy
Features and Benefits
Utilized in wastewater streams to mitigate H2S
- Provides natural materials to remediate contamination in water and soils
- Can be used to remediate industrial contaminants
- Is a suitable solution for reduction for BOD, TSS, H2S and FOG
- Does not contain materials that are toxic or harmful to the environment
- Is an effective remediation technology for removal of many contaminates found in wastewater collection systems, including industrial and pre-treatment applications
Keep Away From Children – Not for Human Consumption
Note: buyer assumes all risk of use, storage and handling of this material. Neither the manufacturer, seller, nor its agents, make any warranty, expressed or implied, concerning this product, except in conformity with statements on the label. Information regarding this product can be obtained from BioLynceus®. Do not allow product to freeze.
ProBiotic Scrubber® OCC is a registered trademark of and is distributed by BioLynceus®.