Our Development Team is a group of experienced professionals who have a track record of delivering results. If you like the idea of being rewarded for your hard work, then you may be a good fit.
If there any job postings, they will appear in the section below.
If you would like to be considered for any open positions, please apply using the instructions found on the job description.
If you would like to put your name on a notification list for future positions, please use the chat box or reach out to us directly.
BioLynceus sells microbial solutions to a variety of markets including agriculture, soil remediation, turf and landscaping, and wastewater treatment. Our products are used to solve many soil and wastewater challenges. Our manufacturer in Arizona ships directly to our clients.
Inside Sales Support – Part Time – 9am-1pm
- Provide support to Outside Sales Team by:
- Creating and sending proposals for new projects
- Creating and sending reorder quotes for current clients
- Updating sales opportunities in the client record
- Providing monthly open opportunity report to reps
- Work with internal team in maintaining Sales Support folder with up-to-date Tech Sheets, OMRI certs and supporting sales documents
- Record client interaction in SalesForce (CRM software)
- Assist in answering incoming calls
- Respond to incoming inquiries via Drift (chat box on our website)
- Track and report monthly Sales and Leads
- Exceptional phone presence
- Clear, cohesive communication skills
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Use of office technology – Microsoft 365, CRM (Client Retention Management)
Email resume to: email@example.com