I am writing this letter to let you know of a positive experience we recently had with our turf grass that was growing with your soil amendment Lot 125.
We were recently asked provide turfgrass for a client that requested we provide large rolls of sod without using netting.
We decided to use the sod grown with your product. Not only were we able to provide the product as requested without having it fall apart we were also able to install the entire 55,000 ft.² in six hours without any loss of sod quality.
The installation of big rolls without the use of turf nothing is impossible unless the sod you’re harvesting a very high-quality sod with a strong and dense root structure. I believe your product made this possible for us.
During the last five years of using your Lot 125 we have noticed many other positive results in our turf:
- In the spring we are able to harvest at least 4 to 6 weeks earlier than the other turf farms in our area.
- We are also still harvesting in the fall for 3 to 5 weeks after the other farms have been forced to stop due to winter soil conditions.
- We have noticed that the turf regrowth is faster after harvest than the untreated areas, and when replanting we get faster germination and better stands of grass.
- Lot 125 helps us grow a healthy turf with a thriving root system, the main reason we have very little, and at times no loss of turf during the warranty period.
- Due to healthier, denser root zone, our sod rolls are much lighter than our competitors making them easier to install, stronger root system means no tear at installation.
- We can keep sod on pallets for a longer time without loss due to heat.
- We’ve been able to cut our fertilization program by as much as 25%.
- We believe your product buffers the effect that high salinity water levels caused on turf.
Thank you for introducing our company to your Lot 125 product. It has been a significant tool and helping us grow high-quality turf. If you have any questions or like to use me as a reference please contact me.
Woerner Turf, Colorado